Paper Mâché Cups
After all these great inspirations, I decided to make tea cups.
You will need:
– Acrylic Paint
– Mod Podge
– Thin cardboard (Pizza Box, Cereal Box, Shoe Box)
– Thin paper or newspaper
1. Print and cut out template.
2. Trace template on to thin cardboard.
3. Bring the bottom and top sections together one at a time and tape together.
4. Brush one layer of mod podge onto the tea cup and press your paper onto it. Make 3 layers like this.
5. Make paper mache.
6. Apply two layers of paper mache and let dry.
7. Glue the handle to the teacup and paint.
More paper mâché crazyness:
…Lace Balloons (my fav!)
Good night everyone!