And you know what’s fabulous? I haven’t seen this done by anyone on the net! (Correct me if I’m wrong!)
- Jam Jar
- Pump (you can re-use one from an old soap dispenser)
2. Glue the flat part and the threaded part of the jar together.
3. Glue the lid to the inside of the tin can. Make sure, you align both holes. Let dry for 10 minutes.
4. Fill the jam jar with soap.
5. Push the pump through the hole.
6. Screw jar to the lid inside the tin can.
The project took about 20 minutes to finish.
This is perfect for anyone, who likes a more industrial style!
Have a great day!
I believe anything good is worth giving away – that includes ideas, art, beauty, design – I believe it should be shared. I believe art and creativity should be generous. [read more]