Funky Decoupaged Pumpkins
Fall is here and with it all the beautiful pumpkins in all kinds of shapes and colors! I have to say though, that orange is definitely not my favorite color, and it also doesn’t really go with any of my decor in my house. So I went on a quest for white pumpkins. They do exist…just not in my city, lol. So I ask my lovely Facebook followers:
Since I don’t have minions to find them for me and I didn’t grow them either, I decided to just spray paint them.
I tried two different spray paints. One was oil-based (pictured), the other one acrylic . I liked the acrylic one better, the oil-based one took almost a day to fully dry.
1. Paint your pumpkin and let dry.
2. Cut out the shape you like from the napkin. My napkin had 3 layers, I only took the one, that had the print on it.
3. Brush a layer of mod podge on the pumpkin.
4. Press the napkin on to the pumpkin and seal with another layer of mod podge.
5. Sprinkle a little glitter here and there.
6. Let dry.
*Optional: Spray with sealer.
Wedding pumpkins… (my fav)
I’ll be heading out now, because my friend Ang is hosting a ‘Ladies Studio Night’! It’s all about creativity, art and good friends. Really looking forward to it!
Have a great weekend,