- We make a perfect pear » Twisted Sugar Twine
- Funkytime- Design Juice, not from Concentrate!
- Perfect Pear | Funkytime
Yum! I wanted to share this for a while with you and I finally have time today.
I am discovering lavender! It actually goes well with a lot of food! We bought a gallon of maple sirup during our last trip to the local maple sirup farm, which is also a great cooking ingredient! Besides this delicious dish, I also have some printables for you!
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Peel the pears and cut in half.
3. Place pears in cast iron pan.
4. Pour maple sirup over the pears.
5. Add the butter.
6. Bake each side for 12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, add 1 tblsp of cream cheese and pour lavender glaze on top.
1. In small pot heat sugar, lemon juice and water.
2. Pour in lavender.
3. Slowly cook until sugar is melted, stir constantly.
More Pear Love:
If you want to impress your guests, you should check out Jessica’s vertical pear salad- awesome!!!
Something halloweeny….the pear witch project- booohhhh!
Pear and apple butter- Martha does it!
Beautiful little pear tarts- by Amy
Baked Pear by Sweet Paul
This is it for today! Make sure you bake those pears!
I believe anything good is worth giving away – that includes ideas, art, beauty, design – I believe it should be shared. I believe art and creativity should be generous. [read more]