I got really into the whole concrete thing, lol, so I thought I might try something similar with plaster, as it’s white and more easy to paint and dries much faster!
Who said, you can use these silicone molds only for chocolate?! To be honest, I didn’t really know, what to do with those little cuties, after they were dry and painted. I guess they are just nice to look at and you put them on a shelf…
…and sometimes, they even come to life…
…and wonder, what happened to one of their bodies;-)
1. Mix dry plaster with water (follow directions on the box).
2. Fill the silicone mold with the plaster and let dry (about 15min.)
3. Remove robots carefully from the mold.
4. Paint. I used this paint.
5. Melt a birthday candle on top.
And you are ready to party!
More plaster love: