Ping Pong Floating Candles
Has fall arrived yet? Here it hasn’t, we are still in the 30°C‘s/86 °F and if it was for me, it could be like that all year around, don’t need the cold..naww!
I had these ping pong balls at home, bought them a while ago, I didn’t really had a specific idea what to do with them, just thought that one day I might put them to good use.
I know, this is a little silly, to attach plastic animals to them…, but I just wanted some color…, Funkytime without color wouldn’t be Funkytime!
1. Punch a hole into the ping pong ball.
2. Run a piece of neon string through it and make a knot.
3. Cut half of the ping pong ball off.
4. Take a tea light and crumble it. Fill the crumbles into the ‘half ping pong ball’ and don’t forget the wick.
5. Spray paint the plastic animals.
6. Attach a plastic animal to the neon thread.
7. Fill glass cylinder bowl with water and let the candles swim!
Other cool things you can do with ping pong balls:
… a pendant light, love it, and such beautiful colors!
… a necklace (made by Naftali, yes we have crafty men out there!)
… a ping pong ball chandelier.
… a clutter busting game!
That’s it for today! Hope you enjoy, even if it’s silly!