Finally back online! Due to some server issues, Funkytime was offline for quite a while. Since we are back, keep expecting more things to come!
//You will need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups watermelon
- Cook the sugar, water and lemon juice together, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and chill.
- Cut up the watermelon and remove all seeds.
- Puree in a blender or food processor.
- Stir into chilled syrup.
- Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pack into an airtight container and store in the freezer.